Information on data protection (GDPR)
In accordance with Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your personal data will be processed exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual activity (advice, sending product information and submitting offers).
The data will remain stored until the end of the business relationship or until expiry of the applicable guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention periods or until any legal disputes in which the data are required as evidence have been resolved.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the existence of the following rights of data subjects is expressly mentioned:
- Recht auf Auskunft über die betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten
- Right of access to personal data
- Right of rectification
- Right of erasure
- Right to limit processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of complaint to the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
Party responsible for data processing: see imprint